You will be given 12 themes inspired by the 12 gifts mentioned in the 12 days of Christmas song. You can use all 12 themes in whatever way you like. You don't even have to treat the themes as gifts, and it is not necessary to make a Christmas based entry for them either. All you need to do is complete all 12 themes in whatever way you see fit. That means you can give me 12 drabbles, 12 fanarts, 12 icons, a combination of different media, one fic that incorporates all 12 themes, etc. Just as long as you use all 12 themes you are good in my books. You can work alone, or if you'd like to do the themes in a group, you are more then welcome too. Again, I don't care as long as the community is given the 12 themes. In return, I as well as my other helpers will present you with a banner for your awesome work. Your finished product will also be linked to the Festival Directory.
So like always, be creative! And have lots of fun with this. Here are your themes.
- You must complete all 12 themes by the last day of the festival, January 14th, 2008.
- You are allowed to complete all 12 themes in whatever fashion you please.
- Anything R to NC-17 MUST be put under a cut and labeled properly. That means, please indicate it is for mature audiences somewhere before the cut.
- Anything extensively long or that stretches the community boarders MUST be put under a cut.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE NEJITEN RELATED! DUH!
- DO NOT TAKE ANYONE ELSES WORK! IT MUST BE YOUR OWN IN ORDER TO QUALIFY!
- If you plan to tackle each theme individually, and post them as you're going along. Be courteous, make sure that your last entry has links including the remainder of the other entries. I will not play hide and seek your entry.
- We will be following the same system as last year. I will be responsible for making the banner for the first person to complete the themes. Next entry, light_flower will do the banner. Entry after that meepers_369, followed by intimidate. Then the cycle starts over again.
- You are allowed to claim banners. However, the order will remain the same. For example, if I wanted to make a banner for someone, but it was light_flower's turn. She will be required to do the banner for the next entry. Claimer will also not be allowed to skip their turn later on.
- Please try to follow this banner format when making a banner. BANNER EXAMPLE.
- If for whatever reason you can't make a banner, please inform me right away in this thread.
- If someone who enters does not like their finished banner, please contact me through a private message. I will take care of things from there.
Any further questions can be addressed in this thread.