?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
06 April 2005 @ 11:58 am
Neji x Ten = ?  
Ok, I know this is a stupid question considering this is a NejiTen shipper community... I love NejiTen myself but hypothetically speaking;

Question: If you could see anyone else with Neji who would it be?

- Sakura
- Ino
- Hinata
- Anyone else you believe should go with him.

If you could see Tenten with anyone who would it be?

- Sasuke
- Naruto
- Lee
- Who else?

Umm yes, forgive me for this idiotic question... but I'd like to know your answers if you don't mind... ^^
 
 
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: Yuki's Theme - Gravitation
 
 
 
Millie: nejitenmillie_chan on April 6th, 2005 02:30 am (UTC)

Waah!! My primary ships are SasuSaku, NejiTen, NaruHina and ShikaIno, but I do have secondary ships!!


Disclaimer: Don't kill me. I still like NejiTen 1000000x than any ships I'll mention below.


[NEJI]

> I hate, hate, HATE NejiSaku with a passion. The mere mention of it can send me in a blind fury. *takes deep calming breaths* I mean, they didn't even mention each other's names--get real!

> NejiHina would be cute if they weren't so closely related [I mean, their dads were twins, genetically the same person... they're almost half-siblings...eww]. It at least has some canon weight [memory from childhood, Neji said Hinata was cute... aww...]

> NejiIno... *snickers* How come I don't see this pairing when they had a scene? [Ino trying to 'seduce' him.] I think I choose this one... it's kinda cute when you think about it, they actually interacted and it has potential for humor. Although, Tenten and Shikamaru have to be out of the picture since I'm all for NejiTen and ShikaIno...

> Anyone else... Sasuke... *dodges tomatoes* I don't know if I'm a fan of NejiSasu as a secondary ship... but it's most realistic to me [excluding NejiTen]. I mean: "Sasuke's in darkness... he has to be saved..." I think Neji understands Sasuke so... yeah... I accept this... Don't kill me!!


[TENTEN]

> Sasuke!! If Neji and Sakura were out of the picture, I can see this!! It would be very cute!! I mean, she already said he was cute... Heck, I was planning to do a fanfic with this as a secondary ship [just a load of hints and interaction, no love and they don't end together]. I really like this idea... but I'm still NejiTen and SasuSaku all the way!!

> No. No. No. I've seen NaruTen fanfics and I'm like... O_o... She does call him 'Naruto-kun'... but I can see them more as sibling-types than lover-types...

> Lee... most realistic after Neji. Good as a secondary ship. I don't really like it but I don't dislike it. Very acceptable.

> Anyone else... Don't kill me for saying this... but... GAARA!!! *dodges tomatoes* I'm extremely fascinated with the concept of GaaraGirls... Gaara with Sakura/Tenten/Hinata/Ino... or just one of them... I mean, the dude's looking for love... I can see him thinking: "Damn... those Leaf kunoichis are hot... if only they weren't so fixated on Sasuke, or busy watching Neji's back, or stalking Naruto, or yelling at Shikamaru then maybe..." Ahahahahah... I do love GaaraGirls... Don't kill me!!

> The deep-end... Sakura!! *dodges tomatoes* Don't kill meeeee!!! My point here is that I can see them doing the sempai-kohai [sp?] thing... I bet they have loads of comparisons to make between the two number one rookies... And... it's cute... T_____T Really...
REKINOshyunpo on April 6th, 2005 02:39 am (UTC)
*blinks*

I totally agree with you about everything! *glomps* Except I don't agree with NejixHina, but that's just me! ^___^;;

Oooh, SasukexTen would be so cute! Can't stand NejiSaku either! I was 'forced' to do a fic about this - you will never understand the pain I felt. It was just wrong... but that's just me! ^^
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 6th, 2005 03:00 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 6th, 2005 03:09 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 6th, 2005 03:34 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 6th, 2005 03:46 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 7th, 2005 03:07 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:15 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 7th, 2005 03:23 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:21 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:31 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 9th, 2005 06:04 am (UTC) (Expand)
rianaxrianax on April 6th, 2005 03:20 am (UTC)
Well, here goes nothing.


-SakuNeji: I honestly like this ship even if it is pure crack. They do not interact at all in canon so whatever relationship would take place years down the road when they are focused mature ninjas and not confused adolscent. And Neji is not Sasuke.

-InoNeji: I see less chance of this happening, anf if it did it would be a friendly one night stand more than anything.

-NejiHina: honestly my one true pairing. It is all the fucked up beauty of the Hyuuga history curled up into the bed of one relationship. Whether they break or bend under it remains to be seen. As for the close kin ties, how do you thing the Byakugan came to be?

-SasuTen: She would try to make him into a kunai cushion before long. The boy has a wagon load of Issues and a very ugly inferiority/superority complex. Tenten would not put up with that bullshit.

-NaruTen: I do kind of like them in the more-than-friends kind way. He is fierce, fun, and loyalty but needs a good whack on the head occasionally, but I do not think the long term is there.

-TenLee: Equal possibility. Teammates, friends, lovers, they have known each other since they were twelve and trust each other without a pause. She would keep him from hurting himself and he would treat her like a queen.

-TenKiba: My default crack pairing for these two. No real reason, other than it would be FUN. You have all the devotion, loyalty, and bravo wrapped up in Kiba and the insight, common sense, and fire pulled into Tenten.
REKINOshyunpo on April 6th, 2005 03:45 am (UTC)
... Your reply amazes me. 0__o

In a good way though. I agree with the reasons you put up. *hits self in head* How could I forget about TenxKiba? I actually think they're really cute together! I must go challenge myself by writing a fic about them. rianax - I think they won't be so bad with each other huh?
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 6th, 2005 06:31 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - rianax on April 6th, 2005 07:13 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 02:04 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - rianax on April 6th, 2005 07:01 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 7th, 2005 12:50 am (UTC) (Expand)
Reinnimriye on April 6th, 2005 03:45 am (UTC)
Neji/Temari. HA HA HA.

Why? ...uuuuuuuuuhhhh. You got me.
Reinnimriye on April 6th, 2005 03:49 am (UTC)
More seriously. They're both very strong and family-oriented personages? Rather similar in their comfortable arrogance and their ability to insult you until you cry.

Oh hell, okay, I admit it. This pairing didn't even occur to me until it was flirted with as a lark in RP. And for some reason, I just kinda... felt it. Though I honestly prefer NejiTen. ~_~
(no subject) - rianax on April 6th, 2005 07:14 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 6th, 2005 03:50 am (UTC) (Expand)
not a normal somersaultdodgeroll on April 6th, 2005 04:42 am (UTC)
With Neji... probably Sakura. That is... if Tenten and Sasuke were way out of the way... or didn't exist... and it was in the future.

Because... Sakura... would probably be the one whose personality would be closest to Tenten... and yes.

Even though cannon-wise, now, it's totally impossible... since they never really interacted unless you call that one time where Sakura cried to Naruto to bring Sasuke back in front of the Sasuke Retrieval team. *shrugs*

otherwise, I think NejiHina would be cute... if they weren't... so closely related >>; Because Neji does become "softer" after he got beaten by Naruto... and because the Hyuuga is the Hyuuga... they could form a bond somehow because of things? That WOULD, of course, have to be... if Hinata would ever stop crushing on Naruto... which isn't very likely happening.

Tenten....

XDXD ha ha.... CRACKWISE! ... Itachi. XD I blame that on goldberry and her NutCRACKer fic, though. XDXD

but SERIOUSLY?

Lee would be the most likely realistically in cannon, I guess... if were to lose hope on Sakura... which would be... a bit unLee-like. losing hope, that is. Though I do think Lee realizes sakura's feelings for Sasuke. Plus, Neji would totally have to be out of the way because... yes.

Sasuke, too, because Tenten DID call Sasuke cute. though, Temari did call Sasuke cute as well at one point >>; so I don't know what that says. But yes, Tenten isn't one weak kunoichi, so Sasuke would be bound to see that and maybe respect that... maybe. So yeah.

My two cents or four >>:
Milliemillie_chan on April 6th, 2005 06:29 am (UTC)

Gahahahah!!! Let's all stop thinking SasuTen!!! But wouldn't that be a good kick towards those NejiSaku fics??

*goes crazy*

Y'know, I really agree with the NejiSaku reasoning, I'm just sick that there's too much of it.. fics with it as the primary pairing... @___@
(no subject) - rianax on April 6th, 2005 07:15 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Anonymous) on April 6th, 2005 05:15 am (UTC)
Um...

I would say that i absoultely HATE nejisaku. The two barely even know each other! I like SasuSaku better. *groan* but now there are more NejiSaku fics then there are NejiTen fics. *cries*

Neji with Ino...i never thought of that before. I think it would be...a four on a one to ten scale...

NejiHinata. Personally, i hate incest stories. And the fact that either way they are family makes me hate it even more.

Neji and Gaara...i'd say that be really weird, i mean, sure they are so emotionless and stuff but i wouldn't support it...then again i never really supported yaoi fics...

TenTen with Sasuke...now that is a backup pairing i guess. Even though i don't really like Sasuke...but TenTen did say cute...that just mixes things up...

TenTen with Naruto...i don't like this pairing, to tell the truth. And the fact that TenTen calles him Naruto-kun and all that, but i wouldn't say so... I mean, it's only nice that you say hi to someone, right?

TenTen with Lee. I wouldn't think this would work out. I kind of think that TenTen and Lee were more like brother and sister kind of love, but not lover kind of love.

TenTen with Gaara...again, i'd say this is really weird. I mean, Gaara barely even knows the girl, only that she got defeated my his sister. So i don't really support it at all...

Neji and TenTen i support all the way to the top. They are just so cute together! TenTen is the only one that Neji trains with, and the fact that she's a teammate that he spends probably more time with, cuz once you be with someone for too long, you grow attached to them!

Of course, this is only my opinion...
rianaxrianax on April 6th, 2005 07:16 pm (UTC)
/NejiHinata. Personally, i hate incest stories. And the fact that either way they are family makes me hate it even more./

How do you think the Byakugan came back, ne?
(no subject) - (Anonymous) on April 7th, 2005 12:46 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 02:13 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 7th, 2005 03:16 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:24 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 9th, 2005 06:13 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - (Anonymous) on April 10th, 2005 06:23 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 12th, 2005 12:39 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - (Anonymous) on April 17th, 2005 08:43 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Julie ♪xxlonelyxgrlxx on April 6th, 2005 06:00 am (UTC)
i agree with anoymous. i just CANT STAND NejiSaku (TT_TT) i know my friends agrees with me...they kinda hate sakura...cause how she was in the begining...yes..BUT i DO like sakura....just NOT with Neji..i cant see them together...*shivers*
Milliemillie_chan on April 6th, 2005 06:27 am (UTC)

I KNOW!!! I like Neji and I like Sakura, but not together in a romantic sense!!!! @_________@
(no subject) - (Anonymous) on April 7th, 2005 12:51 am (UTC) (Expand)
takari_santakari_san on April 6th, 2005 12:07 pm (UTC)
Wee... this seems pretty fun ^^ I have 4 primary 'ships though... namely NejiTen, SasuSaku, KibaHina and ShikaIno... but I do love other pairings as well :D

= NEJI =

NejiSaku - it's crack but it seems to be quite popular @__@ I have no comment on this... but it's definitely not under any of my 'ships... I don't see it happening simply because Sakura seems to have hordes of admirers already (ex. Lee and Naruto) who are actually extremely sweet. Besides that, Sakura is too much in love with Sasuke I believe...

NejiIno - I never thought about this one before... but it could get rather... amusing I guess :D but for me... it's just another crack pairing :D even though she DID try to seduce him... hmm... maybe I have too re-think this one...

NejiHina - I would choose this one... It's because of their history and they have chemistry, and that if Neji didn't want to kill her so much, it would definitely be adorable. Their clan is also the type to let each other inter-marry actually so it's definitely very plausible. I know I'm saying this because this used to be my favorite pairing until I was opened to idea of NejiTen =^^= but oh well... I'm a biased fool :D

*gets mini-banners of NejiLee and NejiSasu then hides them afterwards* Well... ^^;; that's a whole different story, that comes from the insane part of my brain already =^^=

= TENTEN =

SasuTen - Wee XD Sasuke seems to be paired up with hordes of people already so why not add TenTen... And since they bring up NejiSaku... why not SasuTen? It seems plausible *laughs* XDDD I'm such a weirdo XD

NaruTen - Well... this could be comical but I never thought of them as a pair... but they could be good friends XD

LeeTen - I choose this one XD I like this second to NejiTen if it were to be about TenTen pairs, because Lee is sweet by nature *squeal* :3 and since they're teammates, and usually, some pairs breed from the same team I would give LeeTen a thumbs up :D though I doubt Lee would give up Sakura anytime soon...

KibaTen - I like the idea XD It could be because I'm such a Kiba fangirl but I do like the idea... (a good companion to NejiHina maybe?) besides... I think that Kiba's a sweet guy overall and it'd be interesting to see him paired up with someone like TenTen XD *and this is something the one who manages the KibaHina Fl X___X*

GaaraTen - I thought about this one too XD because maybe, I have no life XDDD It's possible... since TenTen is the kind of person... well.. a kind of person someone like Gaara might like. Gaara is similar to Neji in some ways too and it's pretty cute I guess... but I don't like it nor do I hate it... I'm nuetral I guess...

Am I too weird? ;__;
Milliemillie_chan on April 6th, 2005 04:23 pm (UTC)

No, you're not!! I mean one of my secondary pairings is GaaraTen, under [GaaraGirls]!!! You just thought of it... Your answers seem pretty normal to me...

You're not the girl who supports NejiTen and SasuSaku... with TenSaku and NejiSasu beneath that!!! XD *waves all four flags* Teammate love!!! Sempai-kouhai friendliness!!! *jumps in crazy circles*
(no subject) - takari_san on April 7th, 2005 02:15 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 7th, 2005 03:19 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:27 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 8th, 2005 03:27 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 9th, 2005 06:16 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 9th, 2005 06:18 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 11th, 2005 04:34 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - kodachikunai on April 12th, 2005 11:14 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Kia: GRASSstarswing on April 6th, 2005 04:12 pm (UTC)
@.@ Oh, eep. STILL a huge NejiTen, SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaKami/ShikaIno/ShikaTema fan, but...eeeeep.

I guess if I HAD to pair Neji up with anyone...*thunk* I just can't do it. I think the kunoichi would have to be someone he'd respect (possibly Hinata, if they weren't related) and someone who would have the good sense not to bug him all the time. I love Ino to death, but I think she wouldn't get hints and Neji would probably hurt her very badly. x.x Sakura, maybe, but I just don't like the pairing. Temari, maybe? Urgh.

As for Tenten, I could see Lee or Gaara. Just because she wouldn't take crap from Gaara, but she knows enough not to piss him off, so they'd tolerate each other. ^^ I could see them at least becoming friends. Lee...well, he and Tenten ARE on the same team, and she DOES worry about him when he goes off and does stupid things.


Naw, Takari, you're not too weird. Just weird enough. XD

My main point is that Neji and Tenten are my OTP, so if I HAD a choice, I'd just stick with that. XP
Milliemillie_chan on April 6th, 2005 04:27 pm (UTC)

ShikaKami? Kami is...? *thinks* ?___?

Yo, yo, yo!!! You see GaaraTen too??

I AM NOT ALONE!!! XD LONG-LIVE GAARAGIRLS!!!! XD

*cough* As secondary pairings of course. My one-true-pairing-set [yep, they're definitely a matched set] would be NejiTen, SasuSaku, NaruHina and ShikaIno. ^________^

Anyway, I think most anyone here have NejiTen as their OT pairing for both Neji and Tenten, Kaeru-chan. ^-^
(no subject) - starswing on April 6th, 2005 04:51 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 02:07 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 7th, 2005 02:18 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 7th, 2005 04:13 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - millie_chan on April 7th, 2005 01:29 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 8th, 2005 03:28 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 8th, 2005 01:22 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 9th, 2005 12:38 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 10th, 2005 02:31 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 10th, 2005 06:31 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 12th, 2005 04:47 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - takari_san on April 12th, 2005 04:49 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - shyunpo on April 12th, 2005 07:12 am (UTC) (Expand)
micalily on April 10th, 2005 04:41 pm (UTC)
Sasuke and Tenten!!!! they'd be sooo cute together!!!!

As for Neji.... errr.... DEFINATELY NOT Sakura!!!*Grrr* Neji said he hated weak so who'd want to put them together????
REKINOshyunpo on April 12th, 2005 04:48 am (UTC)
*nods feverishly*

SasuxTen is cute!

Err... NejixSaku is not so cute... ^-^;;
(Anonymous) on April 14th, 2005 03:10 am (UTC)
Oh well... I really don't AGREE with you guys.... WHAT IN THE HELL COULD YOU DO IF SOME PEOPLE WANT NEJISAKU?! It's a crack pairing and it's SURE that it will not happen in the original series so LEAVE NejiSaku fans alone!! IT'S THEIR FUCKIN' OPINION, DAMNIT! And Crack pairings are sure great in fanfictions... why?! The writer uses greater imagination... Unlike this on of a fuck pairing... che... I do accept the fact that there's a possibility that Neji will end up being with (OmG! I hate to type her name!) Tenten... BUT could you stop criticizing NejiSaku fanfics? It's their own imagination that works... not yours... And in FANFICTIONS... if a crack pairing is used in a very nice plot.... It ends up very good. A Last Request is really a great one... and WTF?! NejiHina?! THAT'S FUCKIN INCEST!!! INCEST, ALRIGHT?! Neji's and Hinata's father are BROTHERS for pete's sake! That leaves HInata and Neji as FIRST... again... FIRST COUSINS!!! Sentido Kumon... (Common Sense)

Oh well... it's all your fuckin opinions... I'm just saying my POV... I don't want you people criticizing crack pairings because authors who write about crack pairings... should deserve a one big round of applaus. Crack pairings wouldn't hit if the plot isn't a very good one! By the way, I hate this couple... I really have no idea why I even bothered to check this out... tsk... You peepz spoiled my day...

Ewan ko kung meh Pilipino dito pero... khit n b kab2yan kita... Ndeh mgba2go ang loyalty ko s NejiSaku... PutangIna mo nlng... Washee... aii ndeh ako nkapaglog in... byaan n nga... bket ko p kailngang mgpakilala s mga taong k2lad nio?
(Anonymous) on April 17th, 2005 08:46 pm (UTC)
um...if you hate TenTen so much, then why would you even step foot on this livejournal community? And you don't need to swear that much, people have different opinions, like you said, but...seriously...you have problems. Not with the pairing thing, but seriously...and because this is a NEJITENTEN community, of course we will support them! God, what's your problem, go to a NejiSaku (omg i can't belive i just typed that) community and STAY OUT OF HERE!

Thank you, that's all i need to say...or type LoL
(Anonymous) on April 17th, 2005 08:49 pm (UTC)
TenTenKisame?
Ok, i'm going insane. I know people are probably going like 'eh? TenTenKisame? No way!' but i'm just wondering abt it.

I mean, people are saying stuff like ItachiTenTen but what about Kisame? He never gets to do really anything in a pairing (probably cuz of the fish skin...)

What do you think?
REKINOshyunpo on April 20th, 2005 12:43 am (UTC)
Basher?
*raises a brow* I really dislike the fact that you cussed so much. I don't like it when people (whether intentionally or not)label my mum a whore. Yes, I am your so called countrymen. If you don't wish to associate with us, that's fine.

People are entitled to their own opinions. We don't critisize NejiSaku fics at all, we talk about the pairing. If you haven't noticed, there are actually quite a few people here who *do* like the pairing.

And if you didn't know, you just bashed NejiHinata. Now I now there's several people who do like the NejiHina pairing (that doesn't include me however). Wouldn't you be like us then? Lowering to *our* standards by bashing a crack pairing? Though most fans won't admit it, NejiHina has an even bigger chance of happening compared to other pairings like NaruHina. I'm aware that it's incest, what's the big deal? Next time, don't be such a hypocrite.

I won't apologise for spoiling your day. I suggest looking for a NejiSaku community for you.
hyugatentenhyugatenten on April 22nd, 2005 02:03 am (UTC)
Re: Basher?
Hear hear! I agree with rekino-san.

Man, if you can't think straight, then don't think of anything at all. Cause seriously, i dun't think that's what you do.

If you like NejixSaku so much, get your stupid butt of a NejixTen community.

Btw, i was talking to that stupid idiot...not you rekino-san.
Re: Basher? - shyunpo on April 23rd, 2005 10:41 am (UTC) (Expand)
Re: Basher? - hyugatenten on April 24th, 2005 12:50 am (UTC) (Expand)